I'm your Wordsmith First, Danielle Rebbechi-O'Donnell. I understand that the demands of business often don't leave time for important writing projects, such as site-specific Occupational Health and Safety procedures, the documentation of key processes like ordering, receiving and quality assurance in your office or workshop, or crafting appealing text for marketing, social media and other online purposes.
Did you know that submitting your business for industry-relevant awards is a popular marketing tool for raising the profile of your business? Even being shortlisted is newsworthy and usually warrants local print attention, while also providing content for success-critical social media posts. Are you eligible for a government grant or niche funding but daunted by completing the paperwork? Undertaking such submissions demands effective writing skills your staff may not have, or time they can more efficiently use in other office tasks.This is where I can help! I offer a range of professional writing and editing services on a project basis, including:
Online Writing | Social Media | Community Engagement
- Blog posts for product, service or general business promotion
- Blog posts for educational purposes - Blog Post 2018: Should writers study writing?
- Art and entertainment reviews - Comedian Gillian Cosgriff, Eight Songs in Eight Weeks; Exploring Portraiture: 2018 Archibald Prize
- Online newsletters and community groups - Blog Post: Ballarat Writers 2017 Year in Review
- Website content - Book Review: Stoner by John Williams
- Online documentation in PDF format - How to Set Up a Business Email Account with Gmail
Business Writing | Formal Documentation | Professional Editing
- Writing detailed office and OH&S procedures - How to Set Up a TryBooking Account
- Grant submissions for non-profit and special interest organisations - Successful Grant Submission Outline, Good News Radio
- Reports, including office-holder yearly reviews for Annual Reports
- Seminar and workshop notes
- Newsletters and brochures - Tourism Article: The Ballarat Statuary House
- Community-focused pieces for print that celebrate your place in the community.
Background Research | Personal Interviews | Online Surveys
- Preparing, conducting and reporting on online surveys
- Interviews for research purposes, interviews with local identities, and success stories
- Locating source material
- Comprehensive research projects
I hold a Diploma of Professional Writing and Editing and a Bachelor's Degree. With university-published writing pieces, a creative writing blog, numerous competition submissions, and long time involvement in writing groups and organisations, I look forward to sharing my skills and experience with you. Contact me for a no-obligation chat about your business writing needs.